What is the CFA Day Forum?
The annual CFA Day Forum was established to unite franchisees from across the U.S. in our nation’s capital to:
- Learn about pressing legislative issues from subject matter experts
- Advocate before members of Congress on both sides of the aisle
- Campaign at the federal level to bring balance to franchise agreements
- Network and share best practices with franchisees from various brands and industries
- Connect with top franchise attorneys at our attorney roundtable breakfast
Who should attend the CFA Day Forum?
The CFA is comprised of 18 franchisee associations working together to advance the organization’s mission of benefiting the entire franchisee community. Therefore, those involved with franchisees on some level would receive value from attending, such as:
- Franchisee association executive directors and staff
- Franchise attorneys
- Members of franchise media
- Suppliers who deal directly with franchisees
Stay tuned for information on the 2017 CFA Day Forum.